The Colorful Clef Flute Studio is an innovative studio that uses creativity, dedication, and fun to help you reach your flute goals!
Based in a convenient, centralized location near the 101 and 60, the Colorful Clef Flute Studio is easily accessible from Tempe, Chandler, Gilbert, and Mesa, and is a short drive from Scottsdale and Phoenix. This active flute studio is all about making music as fun and engaging as possible with lots of musical opportunities available to students!
A few ways The Colorful Clef is different than other studios:
- Creative lessons uniquely tailored to each student
- We have students of all ages and levels, 8-70+
- Fun music challenges and the chance to win awesome prizes as you level up
- 2 annual recitals and all kinds of other performance and learning opportunities
- Exceptional instruction from master teacher Stephanie Hoeckley (learn more here!)
Are You a Good Fit for the Studio?
Yes!! I love working with all kinds of people, and this is an inclusive and diverse studio. All ages and levels are welcome! Please join us if you:
- Love to play the flute!
- Want to catch up or get ahead in music
- Are preparing to major in music in college
- Are an adult
- Are homeschooled
- Have special needs
If you love to play the flute, you will fit in and belong in this music community!
Studio Recitals and Awards Ceremony:
The Colorful Clef Flute Studio has two recitals each year where students have the opportunity perform pieces they learned throughout the year for friends and family. There is also a spirited Awards Ceremony, where students and their families get together and celebrate their accomplishments with food and fun! Prizes will be awarded, and the Grand Prize Raffle Drawing will be picked randomly from raffle tickets students have earned throughout the year from their hard work and accomplishments.
What to Expect in Lessons:
- Positive Environment: Expect the highest level of compassion towards students. I do not believe in fear tactics, criticism, or creating a negative environment. I believe students make the most progress when they are kept engaged with a healthy challenge, inspiration, and praise that they legitimately earn.
- Honesty: Critiques are necessary to improvement, but I will always be honest, kind, and encouraging, with the student’s best interests at heart.
- Creativity: Cookie-cutter lessons and universal teaching methods just don’t keep students’ interest. Each student is a unique individual, and how they learn best will be diverse, too. I use creative, individually tailored lesson plans to teach students with the most effective means for them.
- Practice Guidance: Practice is 100% necessary to improve on an instrument. I will give you lots of practice tools and tips, but it is up to you to put in the time and use them. We can always work together to figure out how to fit in the right amount of practice for you to improve.
Thee Colorful Clef Flute Studio is different from other studios because of all our fun events and incentives! There are all kinds of great events scheduled for this upcoming year, and a lot of them involve earning raffle tickets for the end-of-year Grand Prize Raffle drawing! Some ways you can earn raffle tickets:
- Take part in the music challenges by practicing your scales and turning in practice logs
- Win the honor of becoming Student of the Month
- Log the highest number of practice hours in the studio each month!
Free Bring-a-Buddy Classes:
The Colorful Clef Studio offers free Bring-a-Buddy classes on valuable music topics! These classes are designed to expose students to new music and topics they may have never heard before in an interactive setting. Bring a flute friend (or two or more) for free so they can see what the Colorful Clef is all about!
Classes may cover topics such as: Performance anxiety, how to prepare for auditions, useful music history and theory, extended techniques (like beat boxing), historical flutes, all about ensembles, and more!
Looking to the Future:
Thank you for reading about these exciting opportunities, I hope you’re inspired to get started at…
chandler flute lessons, Chandler, AZ, Chandler Arizona, flute lessons, private lessons, mesa, gilbert, phoenix, ahwatukee, tempe, scottsdale, maricopa, flute instruction, private flute lessons, flute teacher, piccolo